On November 29, I responded to Vignesh's original message by sharing a
picture and an animated GIF of how I used a box-lock to close a paper cup.
The day after, Judith Powell mentioned she wasn't able to see the animated
GIF in action, through the URL I shared, and Matt Green suggested using a
different browser in order to see it.

I made a new (and better) animated GIF of that paper cup. I'm pretty sure
everyone will be able to see it this time:
https://i.giphy.com/media/VJTxvaJy4bfvmH587E/giphy.gif

Continuing, here's another method for closing a paper cup. In this case, I
used a torsion fold. This type of fold uses twice as much from the cup,
compared to the box-lock. You might not notice that because this cup is
much taller than the one from my prior message.

Picture:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/KM7B19fipTZWO2zM2jcNClRqstY6A7tsYhNp9h4gHqDif2CFI3kijvqjAAK_NBPb4rKuRNEwfC5nspY0IoMagVPgATqF2kgK0pkQN6n1jvvZqNj6N-4up7he2o3yVBkctsEEHWTVqg=w2400

Animated GIF: https://i.giphy.com/media/h5iVwU0xYaEm51Rquj/giphy.gif

Anyone else has an idea for Vignesh?