***  05 January -  PrOF PRESCOTT LIBRARY class  ***
The next Origami Class at the Prescott Public Library will be on Sunday,
January 5th, from 130-430pm. I will teach Origami Flowers. Materials
provided. --- These free classes are intended for teens and adults. There
is no requirement to sign up ahead of time. You can find out the class
schedule by asking at the library or checking their online Calendar, or
reading these Monthly Origami Reminders!

       ***  11 January -  PrOF MALL RATS meeting  ***
The next PrOF Mall Rats meeting will be held on Saturday, January 11th,
from 1-3pm. Meet at the Gateway Mall Foodcourt. Materials are provided, no
signup required, and you may bring your own paper, books, etc, as you wish.

..... from Chila ///
Chilagami - I think, therefore I fold; I fold, therefore I am
Folding for Fun in Northern Arizona, USA
chilag...@gmail.com
Chila's Origami World (COW!) on Facebook