***  02 February -  PrOF PRESCOTT LIBRARY class  ***
The next Origami Class at the Prescott Public Library will be on Sunday,
February 2nd, from 130-430pm. I will teach Origami Hearts. Materials
provided. --- These free classes are intended for teens and adults. There
is no requirement to sign up ahead of time. You can find out the class
schedule by asking at the library or checking their online Calendar, or
reading these Monthly Origami Reminders!

       ***  CANCELLED -  No PrOF MALL RATS meeting in February  ***
There will be NO PrOF Mall Rats meeting in February, as I will be
unavailable. See you in March!

..... from Chila ///
Chilagami - I think, therefore I fold; I fold, therefore I am
Folding for Fun in Northern Arizona, USA
chilag...@gmail.com
Chila's Origami World (COW!) on Facebook