Humans,

Our coming February meeting will be in about two weeks, *February 26, 2020,
6-8 pm in the Auditorium of the Renner Frankford Library
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Renner+Frankford+Branch+Library/@32.9977103,-96.7967729,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x864c23cd066e3557:0x255271d8b99853fc!8m2!3d32.9977058!4d-96.7945842>.
IT IS NOT THIS EVENING.  WE MOVED TO THE FOURTH WEDNESDAY.*

You should come.

The main demonstration will be how to fold *Splash! (Swan) *by Satoshi
Kamiya.  As long as the Auditorium is available, we will have a brief
presentation including a bio of the Satoshi Kamiya (A MASTER), and
step-by-step diagrams for the model.

Additionally, there will be the usual announcements and such.  Most
notably, OrigamiUSA has opened up scholarship applications to send young
folders to their conventions, so we will have a brief presentation about
the *scholarship program*, benefits if you win, how to apply, and some *tips
from a prior winner* who is now on the scholarship selection committee.

We will discuss this month’s origami forum design challenge, and anything
else going on in the origami world.

Feel free to bring models you are working on or have just finished to show
off or get help with.

As always, these meetings are open to the public (you do NOT have to be an
origami master to come!), so bring friends and people.

Hope to see you there.

Travis, president