> My first designs of 2020 are a couple of sand dollars from a square each.
> Photos are here: http://www.origamee.net/creation/ss18to19.html
> The second one is inspired by Alphonsus Rouis of The Philippines, who has
> a beautiful off centered design from a circle.

Thanks for all the kind responses I got from people regarding my Sand
Dollar designs. I thought I will just answer on this forum rather than
write individually.

Some of you asked about diagrams. Well, the Sand Dollars were born just a
few days ago, so no diagrams obviously. I am actually two years behind in
diagramming. But with the overwhelming response that I got, I might just
make some instructions soon, or might teach at Origami Connect of
OrigamiUSA.

In the meantime, I know that Alphonsus Rouis is working on instructions for
his design for The Fold magazine of OrigamiUSA. Like I said before, it's
from a circle and the flower is not centered like some sand dollars in
nature. Here's a photo of his design:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125337805@N04/49619393526/

Regards,
Meenakshi