Hi Folders,

It is a little bit disconcerting to be to read about the Documentary film
that folks here are generally skeptical about.

First, I was a little unsure what Leslie was referring to, as my first name
was quoted without context.

"From: leslie cefali <ljcef...@gmail.com>
It looks, to me, like he emailed the contact people from the community
origami groups that are listed on LISA?s website."

Secondly, I received a legitimate email from Laura Rosenbaum 10 days ago,
and am working on a 5 minute clip.  Have others received that email?

Lisa B. Corfman

   1. Re: Documentary Film? (Kate Honeyman)
   2. Re: Documentary Film? (Judith Powell)
   3. Re: Documentary Film? (cafe...@pacific.net)
   4. Re: Documentary Film? (Chila Caldera)
   5. Re: Documentary Film? (June Yamasaki)
   6. Re: Documentary Film? (BK Webb)
   7. Re: Documentary Film? (Joel Stern)
   8. Re: Documentary Film? (June Yamasaki)
   9. Re: Documentary Film? (leslie cefali)