Since they want to present them on May 15, I think it will be near to
impossible to get Cranes in in time if you don't live in Austria. Postal
service within Austria usually takes about two working days. Saturday and
Sunday are weekend days and not working days. Given that they will probably
need at least two days or so to set up the exhibition, there is not enough
time left to get cranes in from overseas, where parcels often travel a few
weeks. There might be a chance if you live in Europe anywhere near to
Austria, but I wouldn't hold my breath that a Crane from lets say northern
Germany makes it to the exhibition in time.

Anna from Vienna, Austria