toot toot!

I’m appearing live from Australia via Austria (go figure huh!) tonight on Ars
Electronica’s youtube live channel.

13:00 Tuesday 26th May 2020 (GMT+2)
(this is CET central european time)

see down the page here: https://ars.electronica.art/index.html for the daily
broadcast

and here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RGanWhk0oM
for the actual live stream

its free! and you can ask me questions via the chat.

I will be discussing my research theme as part of the Inside Futurelab program.
I will briefly present an overview of our work in oribotics (robotic origami)
followed up with a peak into our research agenda for our recently funded
research project which is titled:

ORI*botics: the Art and Science of Robotic Origami

Part of which, includes an open call for computational origami contributions to
an open source origami design package. I will distribute more information about
this call when it opens. We expect sometime in 2021.

all the best, Matthew