This week’s video starts with a letter signed “for” Isao Honda (that means,
Honda produced the letter and a translator wrote it in English). The letter,
dated 1959, contains four dragonflies, presumably folded by Honda himself (or a
disciple with the approval of the master). Also in the envelope, there was a
base with few foldings, showing the initial steps for the most ancient one of
the set. The video follows the instructions and recreates the ancient tombo.

https://youtu.be/weXlkMl27qM

This is the last video for this year’s series. It’s been a pleasure and I look
forward to continuing the video hopefully next year.

If you have any questions about the videos, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Stay safe

Laura Rozenberg
Museo del Origami
www.museodelorigami.org <http://www.museodelorigami.org/>