Hi there. So I have been working on some molecular origami models from this
book I've had for several months. The book is called "Mind-Blowing Modular
Origami The Art of Polyhedral Paper Folding" by Byriah Loper. I have
successfully assembled the first 7 models in the book but I have become
stuck on the 8th model called "16 Triangles" which is the first of a series
of wire-frame models. The book gives instructions on how to assemble each
triangle which I did successfully. Afterwards, it has a couple pages of
"weaving instructions" which are supposed to tell you how to assemble the
triangles together. But the instructions are absolutely horrible. All they
do is talk about the geometry of the model and there is no instruction on
how to weave the pieces together. Whatever instruction there is gets
explained so terribly. I tried to follow what I saw in the pictures but got
frustrated quickly. I've tried searching google for any possible video
tutorials but I found nothing.  I even tried using tape and failed.  I am
completely lost and have no idea what to do. If anyone could give more
clear instructions on how to do this model and how weaving wire-frame
models works in general, it would be greatly appreciated. Would love it if
I could see a video turtorial.  That would be my preference.  Thank you so
much!