Hi, Gerardo.
Yes, I would love to attend 3rd October online session.
Pls send me the link.
-Govind

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 29/09/2020, 4:55 pm "Gerardo @neorigami.com" <gera...@neorigami.com> wrote:
This Saturday Octobre 3, 11:00 - 1:00ish pm (New York) / 4:00 - 6:00ish pm (London) / 8:30 - 10:30ish pm (New Delhi), there will be a Folding Together - FoTo gathering. You are all welcome to join; it's through the Zoom platform. At each gathering, two volunteers teach how to fold each a different simple or intermediate model. After that, everyone is divided into smaller groups just to meet people from different countries that share one common interest: origami!

If you would like to attend, simply send me a message: gerardo(a)neorigami.com

At the September 5 gathering Rosemary, from UK and Italy, taught both the twist fold (square twist), which is attributed to no one, and Shell Envelope (A Random Envelope) created by Paula Versnick.

Image

Christine from the US also taught us that day how to fold Diamondrose Squarejumper, which is a variation by Gerwin Sturm of Diamond, a model created by Caroline Cermak.

Image

And at the August 8 gathering, Asha from India taught mitre and forage cap, which are both traditional models.

Image

Image

At that same gathering, Tej who's also from India, taught Baggi Box created by Guissepe Baggi and Jumpig Frog created by Michael LaFosse. With the two models we were to help the frogs jump into their "wells".

Image

--
Gerardo G.
gerardo(a)neorigami.com