Dear origami friends,

The Museo del Origami y Colonia, Uruguay, invites you to a Zoom meeting
tomorrow Friday, Oct. 23rd, at 7pm (EST) for a presentation of the virtual
program “Origami y Geometría”. The presentation will be conducted in Spanish
with no translations in English.

The virtual course was created by Stella Ricotti, a retired Math teacher of
Argentina, and I worked in the edition of the videos.

For many years, Stella used origami in her classes and she also used it to
train teachers and professors in different aspects of geometry and math.
In 2012, at the International Book Fair in Buenos Aires, she was awarded the
first prize in the category of Education for her book "Origami y Geometría”
(the BA International Book Fair is considered to be the most important Spanish
book fair of all that are held in Spanish-speaking countries)

The reason why I make the announcement here is because I know some of you in
this list are well-versed in Spanish and/or live in Spanish-speaking countries.
So this presentation may be of your interest. Also, you may want to share this
invitation among people you know who may benefit of this course.

For several months during this strange year of the pandemic, we worked together
(Stella in Argentina and me in Uruguay) developing the project. It sums up 46
video lessons, lasting 6 hours 23 minutes in total. Because the videos will
stay online permanently, subscribers to the course will be able to watch at
their own pace, without a schedule. Consider this course as a reference manual
for using paperfolding in the geometry class. It is aimed especially at primary
and secondary school teachers but of course anyone interested in geometry and
origami may take advantage of its content.

Here is the link for tomorrow’s Zoom meeting with me and Stella as co-hosts:

Laura Rozenberg is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Presentación del Curso Origami y Geometría, de Stella Ricotti
Time: Oct 23, 2020 06:00 PM Buenos Aires, Georgetown

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76592406497?pwd=UEhnR1FrRGxXT2FraUNjZDErYTlaUT09
<https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76592406497?pwd=UEhnR1FrRGxXT2FraUNjZDErYTlaUT09>

Meeting ID: 765 9240 6497
Passcode: r9p6tv

You can also take a look at the welcome page in the museum’s website, which has
my own welcome video and Stella’s video course at a glance. Also at the
website, you can browse the list of video lessons, and get information about
its cost (which can be paid via Paypal from any country).
So here is the link to the museum’s page:
www.museodelorigami.org/curso-origami-geometria
<http://www.museodelorigami.org/curso-origami-geometria>

Kind regards
Laura Rozenberg