Folders,
Our October meeting will be October 28, 6-8 pm Central Time.  We will once
again be conducting the meeting through Zoom: link accessible here:
https://origamiusa.org/calendar-event/adroit-origami-meeting-hagiwara-frog-cp
We will be returning to the realms of Crease Patterns – this time with Gen
Hagiwara’s Frog (picture attached).  The crease pattern can be accessed
here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/168eJCqUWY7sOoL2PtzlI8IvsduCRG-8w
.  This crease pattern could be classified as low-intermediate, and even
inexperienced or new folders should be able to handle it.  Feel free to
experiment with pre-creasing the frog before the meeting and to explore the
crease pattern database.

Outside of that, we will have announcements as regular (OrigamiUSA upcoming
event, Origami Forum, etc), and perhaps a bonus tutorial if we have extra
time.
These meetings are FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, so I hope to see you all
there (feel free to invite friends).

Thank you!
Travis