*Barbara Pearl* will be the guest speaker at the next session of my
hands-on presentations Foldeas. http://www.mathinmotion.com

She titled her presentation *Math in Motion: Origami in the Classroom K-8.
Every Child Counts!*. It'll be on Saturday December 12, 10:00 - 12:00 (New
York) / 15:00 - 17:00 (London) / 20:30 - 22:30 (New Delhi)

Whether you plan to attend or not, I appreciate it if you share and repost
the session's poster on your social media platforms and groups, asking
others to also share and repost it. Thank you in advance and see you at the
session!

[image: Image] <https://tiny.cc/fposter>

Before you register, read the details and requisites on the poster.
Registration form: *https://tiny.cc/foldeas <https://tiny.cc/foldeas>*

And these are some images of Matt's session [image: :D].

[image: Image]

[image: Image]

[image: Image]

Matt taught us how to fold his model *Japanese Mapple Leaf* to show the
rhombase in action.

[image: Image]

We wanted to present our folds of the model* : )*
.

[image: Image]

--

*Gerardo G.*