Hey folders! Just a quick note – we will be meeting for a shorter,
1-and-a-half hour meeting this Wednesday, December 23, from 5:30-7 PM
(Central Time). Thank you for your patience with the inconsistency these
last two meetings.

Password: 5-3-7-7-7-5 Meeting I D: 858-141-55319

Zoom link
<http://www.us02web.zoom.us/j/85814155319?pwd=dUdiNlk5RER3b291cVU5TllUQW1udz09>

With the craziness that is finals season, Christmas, and COVID, we will
only be meeting for one-and-a-half hours. We will resume regularly
scheduled meetings in January.
We will fold Chen Xiao’s Shark (pictured), from his new book Amazing
Origami, and will have time for announcements and discussion.
Bring questions, models, crazy ideas, and bored friends.
See you then!
Thanks, Travis

--
Thanks for your time and energy.