Dear Friends,

Thank you for joining me one more time for a new video presentation, the first
in a year that we all hope will be luminous and productive.

Today we continue with the series about the Spanish philosopher Miguel de
Unamuno and his passion for paperfolding. For those who are coming for the
first time, this is a research performed by Juan Gimeno Viguera, from Spain,
who spent years investigating the life of Unamuno as a paperfolder. Museo del
Origami edited Juan’s material and created this series for the videolibrary.

In this chapter, we’ll see a handful of Unamuno’s creations, as mentioned in
some of the publications of his time, and also Juan will tell a couple of funny
anecdotes about the philosopher.

It is in Spanish with English subtitles:
https://en.museodelorigami.org/enero-2021
<https://en.museodelorigami.org/enero-2021>

This series began in April, after the museum closed temporarily because of the
pandemic and without having money to do them professionally. They are in no way
perfect but just a hint of how much could be accomplished in audiovisual form.
If you would like to drop me a line, please do so. I would love to hear from
you, with critical and constructive comments. If you want to send me your
comment, please write to my private email: museodelorigamicolo...@gmail.com
<mailto:museodelorigamicolo...@gmail.com>

Thank you,
Laura Rozenberg