Dear Origami Friends
We invite you to celebrate the First Anniversary of the Origami Museum in
Colonia, Uruguay with a virtual tour guided by its director and founder, Laura
Rozenberg-Sofi.
The event on Zoom will take place on January 24 at 4:30 PM (GMT). (The ticket
and Zoom link will automatically adjust the time based on your time zone.)
The access fee is US $ 30.00. There are 20 "early birds" at US $ 20.00, so
hurry up to make your reservation!

Click here to reserve your ticket <https://en.museodelorigami.org/virtual-tour>

About this Event - Letter from the Founder

Due to the pandemic, it is not possible to celebrate the museum's first
anniversary throwing a big party. Why not turn this setback into something
really exciting?

Located in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay, the Origami Museum is a little gem
worth visiting. But even in normal times, it may be far from home and expensive
to travel.

So ... I'm delighted to take you on a virtual tour of the museum!

Come on Sunday, January 24 at 4:30 pm GMT (11:30 am New York; 1:30 pm Buenos
Aires; 17:30 Rome; 00:30 am Monday 25th Singapore) for an hourlong visit to the
first origami museum in the Americas!

Note: Your invitation and Zoom link will magically show the time in your local
time zone. No need to recalculate!

There are so many fun things and anecdotes that I can't wait to share with you!

I'll take you through an exhibition of more than 100 works by contemporary and
historical artists from around the world. Masters like Robert J. Lang, Erik &
Martin Demaine, Paul Jackson, Giang Dinh, Shuki Kato, Gabriel Wong, Ekaterina
Lukasheva, Nguyễn Hùng Cường, Kade Chan, Tom Hull, Patricia Crawford, Akira
Yoshizawa, and many others. And as a treat I'll show you some secrets of the
exhibition displays and a couple of treasures from our archives that are not
currently on view!

The ticket for the virtual tour is $ 30.00 US dollars. But there are 20 "early
birds" at US $ 20.00 so hurry up to make your reservation! All money raised
will help fund museum projects such as online courses, educational materials
and community events (for more information, visit the museum website).

Come explore the museum and celebrate its first year together! Click here to
reserve your ticket <https://en.museodelorigami.org/virtual-tour>

Laura Rozenberg
Director & Founder
Museo del Origami
Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
www.museodelorigami.org <http://www.museodelorigami.org/>

Artwork credits: Leaf & Frog, by Bernie Peyton (2007); Mask, by Joel Cooper
(2010)