Hi all..

My name's Ketut Catur, you can call me Kei. I'm an origami enthusiast from
Bandung, Indonesia. I'm sorry if I didn't write this email grammatically
correct, English is not my first language. But I'll do my best.

Currently, I'm working with tissue-paper,  inspired by the work of Vincent
Floderer. I learnt how to do the crumpling-paper from the video on YouTube
by Eric Gjerde.
https://youtu.be/pCVz-JkWaHg

I have no one to ask for help, so I did my own modified crumpling patterns.
I didn't follow any diagram except from the video above and the mushroom
from Vincent Floderer.
I come up with some models that I hope is original. But I'm not sure.
I have collected my photos at Instagram account: @snowballorigami

I need your help, anyone. Have you ever seen any of my model before? Whom
should I credited to? So I can credited the right person for the model that
I did. Please let me know if you have any clue.

Thank you.
Best,
Kei