I need to use a service like Mailchimp to send the messages about the
United to Fold (UnFold) gatherings and the Foldeas hands-on presentations
to everyone interested.

I need a free option, and it'll be my first time using this type of
services. I'm sending this message through the mailing list in case one of
you knows more about this type of services. Do you have any suggestions? Is
a free Mailchimp account a good option? Do you know about any alternatives?

You can reply through the list, but if you prefer, you can reply directly
to my email address: gerardo(a)neorigami.com

Thank you in advance.

--

*Gerardo G.*
gerardo(a)neorigami.com