On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 7:39 PM Keith Garner <paperboyb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anybody talk about origami anymore? I don’t want to sound mean or
> anything like that, however, if origami and origami issue are not the main
> topic, please have me removed from this list.

As I said at the beginning of this discussion, perhaps it got buried:

We are offering this list as a neutral forum to provide a home for this
important discussion for a short time.

All the posts have "CoC" in their subject, so you can filter those messages
away if you're not interested in this topic; Gmail in particular has
extremely powerful filtering capabilities, see this help topic for
assistance: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579?hl=en

But the list, which is and always has been what you all make of it, is
still running, and anyone should feel free to talk about any other
origami-related things, of course!

But if anyone wishes to (temporarily) have their list mail suspended - keep
their subscription, but have no mail delivered to them - I'm happy to do so
for the duration of the conversation, and will turn it back on when things
have settled.

Send email to the list admin help address (not my personal address!) here,
for help:  <origami-own...@lists.digitalorigami.com>

Anne