From: Anne LaVin <anne.la...@gmail.com>
> Bcc:
> Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 20:51:10 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Origami] Trihedron modules?
>
> For what it's worth, I would translate the title of this book as "Origami:
> Twist Folding".  (Transliterated, the title is "origami - nejiri ori".)
> It's part of the project that Tomoko Fuse is involved in (they're calling
> themselves "Project F") to publish works by Shuzo Fujimoto.  This is the
> second in the series - the first was of the famed "hydrangea" folds.

*My question is,* who's the creator of the model in pg. 74? Is it Mr.
Fujimoto? Is it Ms. Fuse? Is it the collective "Project F"? Thank you in
advance.

*I also wanted to insist* in regard to the tato, folded from patterned
paper, shown in the first image of my previous message. I still haven't
received any answers. Do any of you know if it's a traditional model or
not? I'd really appreciate some orientation.

As you usual, if you prefer to avoid the list you can go ahead and answer
to my email address: gerardo(a)neorigami.com

Cheers!

--

*Gerardo G.*
gerardo(a)neorigami.com