On Jun 19, 2021, at 11:40, Ken Fan <ck...@msn.com> wrote:

> Inspiring! It's amazing that she can do it with standard origami paper. I was
> thinking that oversized paper would be needed for a competition.

Foot folding competitions used to be the rage at origami conventions about
20-25 years ago. Usually they were done with regular 15cm origami paper.
Variants also occurred: blindfolded, folding with a partner, etc.

Yamaguchi-san once tried to get me to participate in Tokyo, and I begged off by
saying I wanted to protect everyone from the smell of my feet.

Joseph Wu, Origami Artist (via iPhone)

Interesting!

Okay, what about a competition where people have to fold an origami crane using
only things from the neck up, which, I suppose in practice, would mean mainly
the mouth and some assist from a nose?