Hello folding friends!

I hope many of you enjoyed the OrigamiUSA convention?!  I enjoyed
Gather.Town and teaching "Your Origami Portfolio" on Monday evening.  I hope
the class was, or will be helpful (if you watch the recording), and that you
have fun with your origami!

I was so thrilled when Laura R. asked me to write an article about my
upcoming travels in the summer 2019 to Israel, Venice, and Zaragoza.  On
this past Saturday (during convention) I received the Paper and my article
Origami Builds Bridges Worldwide was within. many thanks!  It is one page,
and is a fun condensed folding story from my 32-page essay.  You can enjoy
it online via OUSA, or in print.  I put a link to a 5-page version with many
more of my travel photographs on my website at the page
https://origamiplace.com/books/, in the PDF link called Inspiring Travels.

Warm Folds!

Lisa

www.OrigamiPlace.com <http://www.OrigamiPlace.com>