Hello all,

I am happy to announce my eighth book Exquisite Modular Origami III ! My
new designs were piling up since 2017 and based on the social media
feedback it seemed like it was high time to publish a third volume of an
existing series. This time it's in full color unlike its predecessors.
Also, none of the designs have anything more difficult than a reverse fold.
I have some gems from guest contributors Enrica Dray (Italy) and Valentina
Minayeva (Lugansk). Enjoy about three dozen models and some variations.

Available on all Amazon marketplaces, here's the US link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GZT3G38?tag=meensmodumani-20

Details here: http://www.origamee.net/book8/index.html

Regards,
Meenakshi