Hello Everyone,

I am excited to announce that signups for this year's International
Origami Exchangeare
open! Since Covid-19 has disrupted our usual procedure of exchanging models
and insight at conventions, this is a great way for paperfolders around the
world to interact through physical media. Last year was a great success and
more than 95% of participants verified that they had received their package.
Here's how it works. Visit the event page
<https://www.facebook.com/internationalorigamiexchange>on Facebook, where
you can view the rules and find the link to the sign-up. Agree to the rules
and fill out the entry form which closes on November 12th. You will receive
your exchange partner's contact information by November 14th. Then, send
him or her a package containing any origami-related items, and something
unique from where you live. Send the package by December 3, then wait for
your package to arrive!
After receiving your package, please share your photos on our Facebook page
or Instagram using hashtag #origamiexchange2021.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at
plateauorig...@gmail.com.

Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/internationalorigamiexchange
Direct Link to the Sign-up: https://forms.gle/NtgbwE7cDMwShx8k9

Happy Folding,
Alex Matthews - Plateau Origami People Event Coordinator