Dear fellow folders,

As sad as it is, no one lives forever, and I am worried that once an
origami creator is no longer with us, his legacy will fade away as well.
To prevent that, I am trying to establish a page dedicated to the old
masters of origami on the Community for Creators' (CfC) internet site. The
core idea is to have a page on each of the great names that will include
the story of his life, images of him and his work, a list of books he
published, and, granted permission, some diagrams of his, so visitors can
fold his models, and not only read about him.

In a way, it is like a wikipedia page, but without the need to meet the
demands wikipedia asks for, which with many cases are an uncrossable
barrier.

This is not a simple project, and I am unable to make it happen without
help.

What I seek is to build a team to research and collect this data. A
researcher will be asked to help write the text about the master, find an
image of his, etc.

I already have a list of old masters, which for sure is not complete, but
it is a good start. For most I also have who holds their copyrights.

If you wish to take part in this project, please send me a private message!

With my best regards,

--
Ilan Garibi
Origami artist and designer