________________________________

보낸 사람: Bonnie Hurley via Origami <origami@lists.digitalorigami.com> 대신 Origami
<origami-boun...@lists.digitalorigami.com>
보낸 날짜: 2021년 12월 30일 목요일 오전 3:37
받는 사람: origami@lists.digitalorigami.com <origami@lists.digitalorigami.com>
제목: [Origami] "Korean Crane" designer?

Several years ago, a Korean Crane pattern was included in Margaret Van
Sicklen's Page-a-day origami calendar. No designer was named. It's a crane that
sits well and has a thicker chest and tail than the traditional Japanese crane
does. I'm looking for the name of the designer and the reason for naming it
'Korean.'

Bonnie Hurley, Older Folder
Have without holding: catch and release.

Dear Bonnie Hurley

This shape of crane is also traditional as I know.
I'm not sure why it named 'Korean',
In Korea, educational origami is very popular since 1989, Korea Origami
Association(https://origami.or.kr/) founded.
It's not strange that kind of variation occured...

Sincerely,
jassu from Korea