Hi friends

Most of us are worried about the situation in Ukraine, especially the thousands
of children being displaced and living in cramped camps while they wait to be
relocated.

I was thinking if there is something we could do to help (besides sending money
to relief organizations). I mean, if we can do something origami-related that
would help kids keep the spirit high. For instance, Japanese parents taught
origami to their kids while they stayed locked in internment camps in the USA
during WWII.

If we could find a way to connect directly with someone in Lviv, or in the
Polish side (a food volunteer, an Ukranian mother, etc), we could start some
connection, like sending them by phone instructions on how to fold easy figures?

Maybe someone can elaborate this idea better? Or any other idea to help these
kids.

Laura Rozenberg