I have not tried this particular set, but others of their products that I have
sampled are delicious (and pricey).

https://eu.marcolini.com/en/product/malline-origami-pierre-marcolini-x-charles-kaisin/
[https://eu.marcolini.com/content/uploads/2022/04/pierre-marcolini-fetes-des-meres-2022-malline-origamis-packshot-1408x880-1.png]<https://eu.marcolini.com/en/product/malline-origami-pierre-marcolini-x-charles-kaisin/>
Malline Origami Pierre Marcolini x Charles
Kaisin<https://eu.marcolini.com/en/product/malline-origami-pierre-marcolini-x-charles-kaisin/>
The box of 9 Origami birds, an original assortment of delicious pralines and
toffee! Pierre Marcolini and Charles Kaisin, those long-time associates,
combine their know-how and create a box of chocolates in an original and
exclusive origami form for the celebration of Mother’s Day.
eu.marcolini.com
The design resembles several models of which I am aware, but is not a seeming
exact match to any that I can recall. Perhaps someone else knows better.

Regards,