Just in case, it't not enought to like the Instagram post in order to
participate on the Raffle. You'll find what you have to do on the post's

You only have today and tomorrow to participate. Hope you win the discount
coupon!
--
Gerardo G.
gerardo(a)neorigami.com

"(...) It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it takes your breath away and
fills you with the true joy of origami. I experienced this in my lessons with
Gerardo G. I wou ldn’t trade it for anything. Gerardo is (...)" C. R. Read the
full review