Hi Lorenzo,

According to Corrieorigami.com it's described as "Self-published (1997)  This was a limited-run booklet featuring a number of old favourites as well as new previously unpublished designs".

I have a copy and on the reverse of the title page it says, "With special thanks to Fergus Corrie for the cover drawing, and also to Paulo Mulatinho for computer scanning of the original artwork as well as general advice and assistance".  It also says, "Printed in Germany".

Unlike the other Edwin Corrie booklets that I have, there's no BOS logo and it doesn't indicate anywhere that it's a BOS publication.

I hope this gives you some info or clues to the info that you are seeking.

Best of luck,

~Peggy