Dear Mary,

I can understand the constraints, but the origami community is only one.
I'm quite rigid and I cannot consider an origami day as "world", when it
excludes Europe, especially when it spans over a two weeks period.

More and more, in Origami, we have events with "high-sounding" names
(olympiad, marathon, prizes, competitions, world origami days...) and I
really hope we will not become elitists instead of inclusive, because the
step is short and treacherous, even to the one with the best will.

My best wishes for a successful WOD.

--
Lorenzo Lucioni
Duesseldorf - DE