Dear origami friends,

I would like to know your opinion/ideas about the usual way origami is widely
discribed, that is: “Origami is the Japanese art of paperfolding”. Whether you
are versed in the history of paperfolding or just an origmi lover, your ideas
about this subject interest me most. Do you agree with that sentence? You
don't? Why? This is not a scientific question nor a paper where you would have
to prove your point. I'd like to hear just your thoughts and of course if you
wish, you can make your case by saying that you read such and such somewhere
and believe what is said. Paperfolding historians are also welcome to fill in
;)
Please send me your reply to my private address: lauraroz...@gmail.com
<mailto:lauraroz...@gmail.com>

Thank you