HELLO EVERYONE

As the current Community Origami Groups Online Coordinator, I wanted to invite
you all to make use of our free and fully operational Zoom room. If you wish to
organize an online origami activity and you're 16 or older, you simply have to
book the room with time. No need to be an OrigamiUSA member, not even be a part
of a group.

Please read the details here: https://origamiusa.org/cogs-online-scheduler

Go ahead and email me if you have any questions: gerardo.gacha...@origamiusa.org

Cheers!
--
Gerardo G.
gerardo(a)neorigami.com

"(...) It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it takes your breath away and
fills you with the true joy of origami. I experienced this in my lessons with
Gerardo G. I wou ldn’t trade it for anything. Gerardo is (...)" C. R. Read the
full review