From: Elina Gor via Origami
Sent: 20 November, 2022 13:26
To: origami@lists.digitalorigami.com
Subject: [Origami] one side colored paper

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a reference to a bibliographic source about one side colored
paper.
The idea to paint one side of the paper in color so it will be easier to teach
the model. As I knew it, it started from Froebel, but can't find the source.
Maybe it wasn't Froebel's idea at all?

        Sender notified by
      Mailtrack  11/20/22, 02:22:37 PM

--
Dit e-mailbericht is met AVG-antivirussoftware gecontroleerd op virussen.
www.avg.com