On Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 8:22 AM Lorenzo via Origami <
origami@lists.digitalorigami.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> happy new 2023 (or Guten Rutsch, as they say in Germany).
>
> Do any of you know who owns the Convention book from the 1st Tanteidan
> Convention in 1995?
> If you have any hint for me, where to search / who to ask... it'd be very
> appreciated.

This book is long (looooong) out of print, was privately printed (no ISBN)
and had a small production run. It is quite rare, in other words. A copy
has occasionally been sold (for, as I recall, several hundred dollars) when
auctioned a couple of times at Tokyo Tanteidan conventions in the past.

Wishing I owned a copy, myself!

I wonder if the Tanteidan powers-that-be could be persuaded to re-issue it,
and/or its similarly out-of-print siblings...

Anne