The BOS would like your diagrams.

As part of our spring 2023 convention we will be producing a book of
diagrams. If you’d like your model to be considered, please send it to
mod...@britishorigami.org before 1st March 2023

The convention book will be in full colour, A4 format. We are happy to
consider diagrams in any format – hand drawn, vector drawings, photo
diagrams, and crease patterns.

Space is limited so we may not be able to publish everything, but if your
model is included you will get a free copy (printed book for UK creators,
ebook for anyone overseas). We may also decide to use a diagram for the BOS
magazine.

If you are the designer of a model and someone else has drawn the diagrams
you both get a copy of the book if we decide to include your model.

Best regards

Lee Armstrong
British Origami Society