I guess part of the problem is that there are insufficient examples of
text-only origami instructions in ChatGPT's set of training texts. We all need
to start publishing text-only instructions for lots of traditional and original
models to help the AIs of the future be better at this task!
Or not.
Creating an AI that can create step-by-step text descriptions of what happens
on the screen in a video would be another solution, but quite a challenge, I
suppose...
Best,
Matthew
Sent from my iPhone