Hello everyone. Can you please help me? What type of origami paper has a
rough/porous texture like the one in the picture? It can be in the color shown
in the picture or some other color; I'm more interested in the texture.

Picture of the paper: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QcVCQ1xp5FRf3azF8
You can reply through the list or privately to my email address if you prefer:
gera...@neorigami.com

Thank you in advance!
--
Gerardo G.
gerardo(a)neorigami.com

"(...) It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it takes your breath away and
fills you with the true joy of origami. I experienced this in my lessons with
Gerardo G. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Gerardo is (...)" C. R. Read the
full review