Latest additions from the old Neorigami. See the whole list.

Colección (a catalog), by Origami_OZ

Mouse, by Hadi Tahir

Shark, by Sergio A. Spinolo

The Perfect Immortal Seashell (crease pattern), by Long Giago Quach

The Nautilus (crease pattern), by Long Giago Quach

The Little Owl, by Barth Dunlan

I particularly recommend the catalog from the top. It's quite interesting!
--
Gerardo G.
gerardo(a)neorigami.com

"(...) It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it takes your breath away and
fills you with the true joy of origami. I experienced this in my lessons with
Gerardo G. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Gerardo is (...)" C. R. Read the
full review