Not sure if this will help, but your site is archived on archive.org

https://web.archive.org/web/20230604002028/https://www.passion-origami.com/
On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 05:30:04 AM EDT, TERRY Nicolas
<n.te...@free.fr> wrote:

Yes, the site has been closed for 2 weeks. I'm very sad about this, because
it's a whole part of my life that's going up in smoke, including all the
memories of my first contacts with friends, but also with creators who are now
recognized a thousand times over. Now I have to look for a new space to rebuild
it in, but above all I have to find the time to rebuild the 70 galleries with
their 4,000 photos, and that's probably the most difficult challenge of all.
 I'm open to suggestions if you know of a wix or wordpress type site offering
features that would allow me to rebuild these galleries without having to spend
months on them....

 Nicolas