Dear Origami friends,

Welcome to GOC3 - the third Geometric Origami Convention, with 32 workshops
in two parallel classes.

As always, the pre-recorded videos will be available for a year.

So mark your calendar: 8-9, June 2024.

The third Geometric Origami Convention is showing what is happening today
in this field. We curated the *best collection ever* of new and old models,
with some groundbreaking new designs from the best creators from all over
the world.
All the details about the models are presented in the Program Booklet. The
booklet is set to GMT[0] and includes an explanation of how to convert the
times to your local time. You can get the booklet from the event page on
Eventbrite
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-third-geometric-origami-convention-tickets-897802400147?utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-medium=discovery&utm-term=listing&utm-source=cp&aff=ebdsshcopyurl>

Please be aware that we kept aside 20 tickets at half price for those who
are in need. Do not hesitate to approach us and ask for the promo code, if
you are lacking the funds for any reason. Please write directly to
iorigamiproducti...@gmail.com and do *NOT hit Reply* to this email (it will
go to all members!)

We hope to see you at our convention!

Ilan and Guy