Hi Thomas,

Just a quick note - I configured the Hypersonic SQL WebServer to use
port 81 on the orion host, reconfigured orion to connect to the
Hypersonic SQL WebServer URL - it worked no problem - then started the
DatabaseManager, connected, no problem. Terrific.

I have CCd the Orion-Interest list coz this should be interesting for
them too.

Kind Regards

Neville Burnell
Business Manager Software