[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]For Olav Rabe
Skickat: den 25 februari 2000 08:48
Till: Orion-Interest
Amne: java.lang.NullPointerException

Hi,

When I start a client, I get the following exception:

D:\ntapps\orion>java -jar orion.jar
Auto-unpacking
f:\projects\dohmen\prototype\4soft-core\dev\app\FooBarApp.ear...
done
Auto-deploying FooBarApp...
Auto-deploying FooBarEntities.jar... done.
Orion/0.9.1b initialized
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at au.run(JAX)
        at c.run(JAX)

Any ideas?

In order to make the client stubs (...WrapperXX.class) available to the
client
I simply included the ejb-jar file (FooBarEntities.jar) which orion
generated
at deployment time in the client's classpath. Hope that's like it's meant to
be. The application-client.xml is placed in both, the ejb-jar file
(FooBarEntities.jar) and the client's classpath root. Is that ok?

Thanks,
Olav