I looking for some advice and if possible specific examples for this
problem.

Background: I have experience of earlier servlets, lots of Java, some
XML/XSLT, lots of HTML.  New to EJB/JSP/Servlets2.2/Orion

>From what I understand, I think I should be able to have a servlet talk to
some EJB's and dynamically generate XML.  What I don't understand is how the
correct XSL is chosen to generate either WML or HTML.  The Orion FAQ
indicates it is possible, but I cannot find any detail.

Does my servlet have to check the agent type and insert the correct style
sheet ref in the XML?  But in this case how do I make the transform happen
server side?

Where would JSP fit into this?

Any help or pointers to example code would be really useful.  I've searched
all over the standards / FAQs but not found anything about this, only JSP
directly generating WML (which is not what I want).

Thanks in advance

        Kev

--
Kev Palfreyman