I would like to be able to customize the name of the header returned in the
HTTP response headers, by using res.setHeader("Server","MyCompanyServer").

Using Resin standalone, I can get this to work. Using Resin with Apache,
nothing happens - my server header is ignored or overridden by the default
Apache header. Using Orion, however, I get two header entries - one
identifying the server as Orion/1.0.3, and the other correctly identifying
it as I intended. Is it possible to make this just the one Server header
(i.e., mine)?

John

John Moore
Senior Developer, Bizfinity API