Thanks, Richard. I have pasted it below.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE data-sources PUBLIC "Orion data-sources"
"http://www.orionserver.com/dtds/data-sources.dtd">

<data-sources>

        <data-source

                name="Default data-source"
                class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
                location="jdbc/DefaultDS"
                pooled-location="jdbc/DefaultPooledDS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/DefaultEJBDS"
                url="jdbc:HypersonicSQL:defaultdb"
                connection-driver="hSql.hDriver"
                username="username"
                password="password"
                schema="database-schemas/hypersonic.xml"

        />

</data-sources>

--On Friday, August 18, 2000 8:12 AM +1200 Richard Woodward