This is exactly what I wanted to see in my previous post.

At 01:45 PM 9/11/00 -0700, Kevin Duffey wrote:

RE: classpath for third party tools Hi, I am finaly getting ready to make the dive into OR / CMP. To be honest, I don't know a whole heck of a lot about it. I do know though that I want to stick to J2EE based standards while building my own site. So instead of using JDBC 1, and trying to figure out some way to map database tables to my classes, storing, searching, deleting, etc..I would like to find out where I can get more info on exactly how to use OR and CMP. I would really like to start with the basics as I don't know much about designing tables, databases, etc. I need to learn the best way(s) to model entity beans after database tables, how CMP works, O/R, etc. So any tutorials online, or even a book, would be great. Also, how does Orion work with these? Is CMP and O/R a standard with J2EE, even though each vendor can implement them in their own way? Thanks.