Hi -
Has anyone investigated the new java pet store (came out on October 11th, I believe)?
I just did a
straight deploy - here's the message I receive on "Enter the Store"...
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.petstore.control.web.ScreenFlowXmlDAO.getTagValue(ScreenFlowXmlDAO.java:332)
        at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.petstore.control.web.ScreenFlowXmlDAO.getScreens(ScreenFlowXmlDAO.java:155)
        at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.petstore.control.web.ScreenFlowXmlDAO.loadScreenDefinitions(ScreenFlowXmlDAO.java:97)
        at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.petstore.control.web.ScreenFlowManager.init(ScreenFlowManager.java:52)
        at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.petstore.control.web.MainServlet.getScreenFlowManager(MainServlet.java:96)
        at
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.petstore.control.web.MainServlet.init(MainServlet.java:37)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.wt(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.wb(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.um(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.su(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.dn(JAX)
        at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)

Orion Version 1.4.0
Cloudscape data source
AND
MS Sql Server data source (the results are the same - the sources have worked before
and continue to work on the previous pet store release (1.0.1)...

Any clues as to where to start looking? I am not THAT interested in getting it to
work, but I am a
bit curious....

Cheers
Ray Harrison