Check out the Orion primer and Orion CMP primer at:

http://www.jollem.com

These are great starting points for making EJBs and deploying them. In
particular, pay attention to the ant build files (build.xml) to learn how
to package up the .ear file and its components.

Good luck.

Jim

--On Monday, October 09, 2000 2:13 PM +0530 Santosh Kumar